Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday evening, Albuquerque, New Mexico



After my visit to San Antonio I made my way to Fort Stockton and then on to Albuquerque. There are storms all around but the road has been clear and it is clear here this evening. I've been watching the lightning in the hills but I don't have a good location to try to get any photos.
Tomorrow I will make my way back to Kanab, Utah and if the weather holds I might say two days there. If not, I will continue making my way back to Oregon City with some stops in central Oregon.
Nothing has really panned out on this trip. It has been fun, no doubt, but nothing came of the few "possibilities" that I had in the works. So the new plan is to get back to Oregon, put some of my stuff in storage, sell what I can and head for Mexico and/or Belize for the winter. It will be a good test of my flexibility. It has been way too long since I was in touch with my friends and I am sure that things have changed there too. Things always change. Always.

No comments: