Monday, March 15, 2021

Aaah ... Road Trip 2021

 After the best part of a year sheltering in place with my wonderful grandkids, it's finally time to hit the road again. I have received both of my Covid vaccinations and I'm ready to hit the road. I'm going to hit a few of Washington’s state parks before heading south.

 I feel very confident about the new administration and look forward to better days ahead.

P.S. If you haven't seen the new movie Nomadland, I highly recommend it.

UPDATE: March 18, 2021: Just north of Sacramento was the end of the road for my Nissan Quest. Luckily my insurance paid for the tow to the Nissan dealership in Davis California. The Nissan service manager said there was a massive electrical failure under the dash and it would cost more to repair than the van is worth so now the search begins for a new (to me) road vehicle ... maybe, who knows.




No comments: