Saturday, September 25, 2010

Key West revisited 2010




I had a wonderful re-visit to Key West. My first visit two years ago was interrupted by hurricane Helen and was just long enough to wet my appetite and peak my curiosity. Being a little more familiar with the town I was able to enjoy much more sight seeing and yet there is still so much to see and do.
My favorite spots, so far, are the lighthouse, the customs house, the beach, Captain Tony's and all of Duval Street. I met some interesting people, listened to some fun music, learned some history and took quite a few pictures. The tropical breezes that swept across the town took me away to a time of pirates and adventure. I walked on the beach beneath a full moon and I even danced a few steps with an enigma.
So, where to next? I am heading up to the beaches along Florida's Atlantic coast. The weather is unsettled but it might provide some nice photo ops.

1 comment:

Greg M said...

Jim,

Looks like you were able to enjoy Key West a little more this time.