Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Movin' On ...

On the forth of July I had the pleasure of dancing with a beautiful friend and while we were dancing I heard the song I'm Movin On by Rascal Flatts. It was written by PHILLIP BRIAN WHITE and
DAVID VINCENT
WILLIAMS. I bought the song (MP3) on Amazon the next day.

This Monday I was camping at the Three Rivers State Park on Lake Seminole (northwest of Tallahassee, Florida) and found inspiration there. I put the music together with some video I shot around the park and I am sure that those who know me understand the message.

I have posted the video @ http://vimeo.com/15412406

It is about 4 minutes long. I hope you will enjoy it.

1 comment:

Jeff Simpkins said...

Jim,

That was inspirational. I always wish I could put together something like that. But I now realize that with all the great talent in this world, meaning you, I don't need to burden myself with learning another skill. I can just enjoy the works produced by others. Thank you so much for that.

Jeff