Sunday, November 14, 2010

One week?


Wow. It has been just over one week since I left PDX and yet it seems like much longer, a joyous much longer. In years past my stays here were only a few days at a time and it always seemed like it was over waaaaaay too soon. But now, with no real agenda, no schedule and no urgency, time seems to have slowed down to a crawl. It seems there is more time to visit with new and old friends. More time to discover new places and more time to read. I'm relaxed, happy and just plain content.

1 comment:

Jeff Simpkins said...

Jim, what you say is often so inspiring. I don't know if you realize it but your philosophy is simple yet profound. It helps me see things that are missing in my life and gives me the urge to make some changes and right those wrong turns while there is still time. Thanks for being you.