Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 2 Guadalajara and Day 1 Manzanillo

November 8, 2010 - 8 am

I walked south from the hotel looking for a large park called Agua Azul. I found it but unfortunately it doesn't open until 10 am so I just took a couple of photos through the fence. It looks nice but I want to get to the main cathedral in the city center so I head back north.

The whole area around the cathedral is the historical district and there is so much to see. I just missed the October celebration including the Day of the Dead but that is probably best. Now that I have a little familiarity with the area I will probably be okay next visit.

It's time to check out of the hotel and head for Manzanillo Bay so I am off to the bus station.

5:30 pm I arrive at the hotel in Manzanillo and check in just in time to get a sunset photo on the beach. I had a nice dinner in their restaurant and tomorrow I'll be up early for a nice long walk on the beach.

No comments: