Sunday, December 26, 2010

After Christmas sale ...


There are many people who look forward to the "After Christmas Sale" at just about any store around. For me, I'm so glad I don't have to suffer through that. I have had the luxury of not having to suffer through the Christmas buying frenzy and/or the after Christmas sale/return/re-gifting stuff.
Life on the beach has been a rich, rewarding experience and I never want to go back to the insanity of my past.
I love all my friends, new or old, young or young at heart, artistic or autistic, healthy or not. The gifts I received this year are too numerous to name and not one of them, I repeat, NOT ONE OF THEM was gift wrapped.
I love you all. I love life. I love the sun and the sand and the surf. I love the food and the drink. I love the little blue crabs that skitter through the rocks at the water's edge. I love the little dark eyes of the lovely Latin ladies and their beautiful smiles. I love .... therefore, I am.

No comments: