Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just a little too late ....


My road trip starts tomorrow and today as I made one last trip into town for food for the road when I got the call from my cousin Kay that dear Ivy had passed away. Knowing that her health was failing it was my hope to have one more visit with her but it just wasn't meant to be. I will pay my respects to the family as I pass through their respective areas. She was a dear, sweet lady who brought much joy to the world in song and in every aspect of her life. She will be missed and remembered fondly by many. I believe that she is with the Lord as she always knew she would be. Ivy, I am so glad that I knew you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Ivy. I was hopeful you would get that last visit. Please give the family my best wishes.

Suzanne