Friday, March 12, 2010

Good bye Texas .... for now ....


After leaving San Angelo State Park I headed to Waco to have lunch with my sister Charlsie. Then I headed for Seymour, Texas to visit my sister Bobbie and her husband AB. We had a nice visit although we were all suffering from a cough that just wouldn't leave us alone. I left this morning and the cough is almost totally gone. It was good to see my sisters again again.
My next stop today will be Shreveport, LA to pay my respects at my mother and stepfather's graves. Then I will be heading to Elkmont, AL to visit with Margie and Mason.

1 comment:

Jeff Simpkins said...

Great photo Jim. Love the composure. That's my word for composition and exposure, although I know it is a real word that means something else. I can't remember the definition, but it brings me peace and senility, er, serenity.