Saturday, March 20, 2010

Random thoughts ....

Gumbo, catfish and hush puppies, key lime pie .... it seems that a big part of my journey is food related and I am enjoying treating myself to some of my favorites treats. Mmmmmmmmm ...

Friends and family ... it is always good to spend some time with them and these last five years has been a joy of catching up and sharing. It is much easier for me to come here than it is for them to visit me and that works just fine for me. Sometimes I just need to get away from the norm and this is one of the best excuses to make that happen.

Exposure ... not photographic related but personally. I enjoy exposing myself to new people, places and situations. I enjoy seeing how I react to some of these new experiences. Most often I am pleasantly surprised by others reaction to me.

I am constantly reminded of the serenity prayer:

God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change
The courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.


No comments: