Saturday, March 27, 2010

Good bye Florida ... for now

What a wonderful week in Florida. I didn't get to see as many people as I wanted but those I did see were very kind and gracious hosts. My dear friends George and Janet Williams put up with me for 4 days and and still said they were happy to have me :)

My visit with Suzanne and Marc was short but very pleasant.

I finally got back to visit my fraternal grandparents (Fox) grave in Clearwater and almost didn't find them. The folks at the cemetery were very helpful and found it was just a data entry error in their new system.


Now I am on my way back to Shreveport to visit mom's grave and most of the family plots have been documented for my genealogy work.
I'm looking forward to visiting Carlsbad Caverns as I make my way back home through the southwest.
The medications I got for the tooth have taken away 99% of the pain and I should be able to have it worked on when I get back home.
All in all, it has been a good trip so far.

No comments: