Sunday, August 24, 2008

Virginia Beach 8:30 pm - thoughts

As I drove through the cradle of the Civil War I was constantly reminded of the history that was all around me. There was Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. That was not what was calling me. I finally realized that it wasn't the history of the past that was calling me, but the history of the future; my future was calling me. The open road has been calling me for a long time but again, I didn't know why, I just knew that I had to answer it. So, now, I begin to understand that it's not just about going somewhere, it's about doing something. It's about forging my own history ... so here I go, headlong into the future.

P.S. No animals were harmed in the making of this blog. Only the mosquitos who deserve it because they just won't leave me ALONE !!!!!!

No comments: