Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ontario to Pennsylvania in 7 easy steps ...



I left Frank and Mollie after dinner and headed south, making my way past Toronto and into Niagara Falls, NY at about 1 am on Tuesday morning. I found a quiet side street and slept for about 5 hours then had a good breakfast at Denney's before going to the Niagara Falls State Park. There were very few people there at 7 am and that was a good thing for me. I will post photos tomorrow. I left there at about 9 am and headed for State College in Pennsylvania to visit my friend Brett Michaud. We had a nice chat then went to dinner and over a couple of beers did some "catch up". Brett says "Hi" to everyone and sends his bet wishes. I will stay the night in his guest room and then head for Washington DC tomorrow.

No comments: