Thursday, September 18, 2008

On the move again ...

I had a wonderful visit with my sister and her husband but it was strange being so out of touch. I stopped along the way to have dinner with my niece Linda just outside of Waco and now I am going to camp out here for the evening before I head for Austin to have dinner with her brother Ken. The weather here has been perfect; cool days but with lots of sun.

I have been trying for days to schedule a visit with my nephew for this Saturday but the warden's office keeps putting me off saying they aren't ready to schedule visits yet. If I don't get a visit this weekend I will have to wait until next weekend which I can do but it will just keep me from moving forward until then. Of course, that is nothing new. But I accept that as being just part of the process as it has been for the last 7 years. Not complaining, just an observation.

No comments: